Directions to Woodinville Water District
- From 405, take exit 23, (522 Eastbound). The exit sign will say Monroe, Wenatchee. From 522, take the second exit, NE 195th Street. At the bottom of the exit, turn right and follow 195th all the way to our office (NE 195th Street turns into NE 190th and then into the Woodinville-Duvall Road). Do not make any turns. Go straight on this road all the way to our office). Our office is approximately 3 miles from the highway exit on the left hand side of the road.
- From 520 eastbound, follow all the way to the end of 520 and go straight at the light, putting you onto Avondale Road in the City of Redmond. Continue on Avondale Road until you come to the Woodinville-Duvall Road (at a light). Turn left and our office is about a mile and a half up the road on the right.
- Coming from Snohomish on Highway 9, turn left onto NE 195th (at the intersection by the Public Auto Auction). Follow for approximately 3 miles. We are on the left hand side of the road.
2020 Holiday Schedule
We are not open on the following Holidays:
- February 17 (Monday), President’s Day
- May 25 (Monday), Memorial Day
- July 3 (Friday), Independence Day (Observed)
- September 7 (Monday), Labor Day
- November 11 (Wednesday), Veterans’ Day
- November 26 (Thursday), Thanksgiving
- November 27 (Friday), Day after Thanksgiving
- December 25 (Friday), Christmas Day
Use the interactive map to determine if you are in the district.
Review documents and resources on the Backflow and Cross Connection process.
Browse through a comprehensive listing of documents and forms required for Woodinville Water District.
Hydrant meter rentals are for short-term water for construction, demolition, landscape activities and other special water uses within the Woodinville Water District Service Area.
Browse through the current fee schedules.
Notify us about a general concern, comment, or compliment.
Learn about important services that customers can take advantage of.
Please keep your contact information current in the event of an emergency, the District may need to contact you quickly.
Woodinville Water District offers several fun and exciting classroom presentations to all grade levels in schools in our service area to help students explore the fascinating world of water. Learn about the different educational classes you can experience.