Street Light Outages

Washington State RCW Number 57.08.060 directs districts to collect payment from its customers for streetlights, and to forward this money on to the appropriate power utility. The Woodinville Water District’s resolution Number 3037 adopted by the Board of Commissioners provides direction for district staff regarding streetlight billing and payments.

Report a Street Outage

The District does not maintain street lights. If you have an outage call Puget Sound Energy (PSE) at 1-888-225-5773 or file an online request. Be prepared to provide the following information:

  • The 12-digit grid number or the IntoLight tag number (i.e. SLAD 1234)
  • The address and location of the problem light pole
  • The nature of the problem