boxOpix 023Customer payment for streetlights
Washington State RCW # 57.08.060 directs districts to collect payment from its customers for streetlights, and to forward this money on to the appropriate power utility.  The Woodinville Water District’s resolution # 3037 adopted by the Board of Commissioners provides direction for district staff regarding streetlight billing and payments.

How do I report a street light out?

The District does not maintain street lights.  If you have an outage call PSE at 1-888-225-5773.  Be prepared to provide the following information:

  1. The address and location of the problem light pole.
  2. The 12-digit grid number or the IntoLight tag number (i.e. SLAD 1234).
  3. The nature of the problem.

PSE will respond within five business days.

Click on the link below to file an online request.